Open a Business Account
To open your Business Account with Langley Federal Credit Union, a business must meet one of the following eligibility requirements noted below:
- Individuals who own or who are associated with businesses may allow the business to establish a business account if all of the owners of the business are eligible for membership on an individual basis. View eligibility requirements.
- The business must be specifically cited as being within LFCU's field of membership. For example, if LFCU's charter serves "Employees of XYZ Business, Inc", the company is authorized to establish a membership account at the credit union.
In addition, the business must maintain a minimum balance of $25. This includes the purchase of one share ($5.00).
Please be prepared to provide the following documents when opening your business account (as applicable):
- Articles of Incorporation.
- Certificate of Incorporation.
- Business License.
- Letter from the IRS verifying the EIN/TIN.
- Virginia Business Tax Registration.
- Certificate of Organization / Operating Agreement.
- Partnership Agreement.