Build Wealth Not Debt
Langley Saves is a FREE program designed to help members learn to save, establish self-sufficiency, reduce debt and build wealth.
Who is a Langley Saver?
Anyone who agrees to work toward a savings goal such as home ownership, an emergency savings account, school tuition, retirement, or even a debt repayment plan. Langley Savers set a regular monthly savings goal of as little as $10 and try to save that amount every month. You can save wherever you choose, however Langley offers an account called the Langley Saves (S62) account that offers excellent dividends.
As a Langley Saver, you will receive:
• Free informational and motivational workshops with strategies on how to save and build wealth
• Free advice from a financial counselor
• Free seminars by financial experts on topics like credit scoring, debt repayment, homeownership, and retirement planning
• Subscription to America Saves quarterly newsletter
• Free access to savings products with no fees
Become a Langley Saver
Step 1 Make a savings goal at www.langleysaves.org.
Step 2 Open a Langley Saves Account.
An "upside down" savings account.
Get2.02% APY* on your first $500!Get Details
*Annual Percentage Yield
Does this cost anything?
No. Membership in Langley Saves is free to LFCU members. Your only obligation is to develop a specific savings goal, select an account, make deposits to this account every month, and let us know that you are working towards your savings goal.