2020 Nominations for Board of Directors
The Nominating Committee has nominated three members to fill three vacancies on the Board of Directors. Bylaws do not permit nominations from the floor at the Annual Meeting, but additional nominations may be made by petition as follows:
- The Nominee’s petition must contain the signatures and printed names of at least 1% of the membership (Membership as of 2/29/20 – 269,525).
- Nominations must be accompanied by a brief statement of qualifications, biographical data, and a signed statement from the nominee that he or she is agreeable and will serve if elected.
- To be considered, the nominee’s petition must be received by the Secretary of the Credit Union, at 721 Lakefront Commons, Suite 400, Newport News, VA 23606 by close of business on April 6, 2020.
Nominees for the Board of Directors
- Debra K. Deihl
- Volunteer Candidate since 2019
- Senior Vice President of Financial Services, Ferguson Enterprises
- William E. Griffith, Jr.
- Board Member since 2008
- Management Controls Officer, NASA Langley Research Center
- Edward G. Henifin
- Board Member since 2014
- General Manager, Hampton Roads Sanitation District