Logging into Mobile Banking couldn't be easier than with Touch ID or Facial Recognition. Your information remains safe and secure. There you can manage your devices accessibility and enable or disable Touch ID & Facial Recognition.
To activate this feature, follow the steps below:
Enable Touch ID & Facial Recognition
Login to Mobile Banking on the mobile app.
From the main menu on Mobile Banking, select Fingerprint & Facial Recognition.
Fill out the information required to enroll your device for Touch ID & Facial Recognition.
Touch Enroll to finalize the enrollment.
Logout of the Langley app.
*Touch or Face ID must be enabled on your mobile device for this feature to work. Please check your device's settings to do so.
What if Touch ID does not appear?
There are several reasons the Touch ID prompt may not appear.
- Touch ID is not enabled on your iPhone. To enable Touch ID, tap the Settings icon and then navigate to Touch ID & Passcode. Follow the prompts to enable Touch ID.
- Fingerprint Enrollment has not been successfully completed.
- You accidentally touched the word 'cancel' when you were prompted for your fingerprint. If this occurs, touch the User ID field and then touch Touch ID. Then you will be prompted for your fingerprint.
How do I unenroll from Touch ID?
- Login to the Langley App
- Touch the Menu button
- Touch Settings
- Touch User Settings
- Touch Fingerprint Device Management
- Touch the red "X" to delete the desired device
- Logout of the Langley App