Virginia Adjustable Rate Mortgages
A Flexible Low Rate Mortgage from Langley Federal Credit Union
With a 5/5 Adjustable Rate Mortgage (ARM), your initial rate is fixed for five years and is subject to increase or decrease every five years thereafter. Langley's adjustable rate mortgage is perfect for purchasers with short-term mortgage goals.
Our adjustable rate mortgage will finance up to 95% of the value of your home with low closing costs and no PMI requirement. One rate change in the next 10 years guarantees a stable, reliable way to pay off your home loan.
To speak to a mortgage professional:
Frequently Asked Questions About Adjustable Rate Mortgages
30 days for a purchase. 45-60 for a refinance. Exceptions can be made.
Yes, we have loan officers in several of our branches and two located in the mortgage department. Please call 757-827-7200 and ask to speak to a mortgage loan officer.
- W-2 forms for the last two years
- Current paystubs covering most recent 30 days
- For refinance, a copy of your homeowner's insurance policy.
- For refinance, a copy of your current mortgage statement(s).
- If self- employed or if you own rental property, the last two years' tax returns are required.
No, you can be preapproved before you start your new home search.
No, we offer loans for second homes and investment properties.