For immediate assistance, please call 800-826-7490 or 757-827-5328,
Monday through Friday - 8:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. and Saturday 8:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. Eastern Time
Activating Your Visa® Debit Card
When you receive your new blue Langley VISA Debit Card, you'll discover activating it is easy.
It only takes a moment. Just follow the simple steps below, and you'll be all set!
- To activate your card, you must create a PIN. Your PIN can be a new PIN, or you can reset it using an old one.
- Call 1-833-978-3924 from the home or work phone number listed on your account.
- Provide the following information:
- Your card number
- The four (4) digit expiration date
- The last four digits of the Social Security Number of the primary owner of the checking account
- The three (3) digit code on the back of the card near the signature line
- The PIN you desire for this card