A Line of Credit Powered By Your Home's Equity
Do all that you need to do with a flexible HELOC from Langley Federal Credit Union
Use a flexible Home Equity Line of Credit from Langley Federal Credit Union to get things done. Add a room to your house, a new driveway, or even pay for college with a HELOC.
You can also use a HELOC to consolidate debt – a great way to save money if you have balances on high-rate credit cards. A Langley Home Equity Line of Credit allows you the flexibility to draw some funds now for debt consolidation and utilize the rest of the line in the future for emergency expenses or a major purchase.
Act now and have up to 20 years to get the most from your HELOC!
Refinance and Lower Your Monthly Payment
Already have a loan? There's a good chance we can help keep more of your money in your pocket.
Frequently Asked Questions About Home Equity Line of Credit
A Home Equity Line of Credit application can be turned around in as little as one week.
We've simplified our loan process down to only the most essential information. Here's what we need to know:
- Borrower Information - The basics about you.
- Property Information - The basics about the property you want to finance.
- Income - What you make.
- Liabilities - What you owe and to whom. We will run a credit report to confirm liabilities and fill in that section of the application for you. (You'll have a chance to review and make any corrections.)
- Declarations - A few more questions to complete your application.
Please consult your accountant for specific details, but many of these loans do have some tax advantages.
Yes, a HELOC can be used for many different things, including but not limited to; paying for a vacation, consolidating debt, and renovating your home.
home equity loan and a HELOC Tips for getting the most out of a HELOC Financing your home remodeling project Protection Options Homeowner's Insurance What Is Collateral Protection Insurance (CPI)? Related Calculators What is the Loan to Value Ratio of my home? Should I Consolidate My Debts? How Will Extra Payments Affect My Loan? Loan Payment Calculator How Long Will It Take To Pay Off My Credit Cards? How Long Will It Take to Pay Off My Loan?
* APR=Annual Percentage Rate. Introductory rate is available on new credit lines of $10,000 or more with a Loan-To-Value of up to 90% (if Langley is the lender in a primary or secondary lien position); Loan-To-Value of 80% or less for all others. Offer applies to new borrowers of Langley 20/20 Home Equity Line of Credit loans with a credit score of 710 or better depending on credit qualifications. The introductory rate of 1.99% APR will be in effect for 12 months from the loan date. On the first day of the thirteenth month the introductory rate will revert to the contractual rate of either Prime + 0, Prime +1 or Prime +3. The interest rate on the line of credit is variable based on the Prime Rate published in the money rate column of the Wall Street Journal - currently 4.00% APR - plus a margin and is subject to change. Property insurance required. Some restrictions may apply. Consult your tax advisor for details. Offer ends June 31, 2017.