VA Loan

VA Loan

Our mortgage professionals

John D. Burford
NMLS 653676

Heather N. Forbes
NMLS 653850

Catherine James
NMLS 161150

Mary K. Kay
NMLS 659443

Chelsea J. Machuta
NMLS 1250088

Lance Musser
NMLS 211262

Send us a secure message

LOW rate — NO down payment for Veterans

The Department of Veterans Affairs offers guaranteed VA loans up to 100% to qualified individuals who have served in the armed forces.

How do I know if I'm a qualified veteran?

To officially determine if you are a qualified veteran, you must request a Certificate of Eligibility (COE) from the Veteran's Administration. This certificate indicates that the VA has determined you are eligible for a VA home loan, and shows the amount of available entitlement or guaranty.

How do I obtain a COE?

You can apply on the Department of Veteran Affairs website for a certificate of eligibility. Upon application, Langley can request the Certificate on your behalf.

Still have questions?

Our Mortgage Professionals are standing by to answer any of your questions concerning VA Loans.

The Langley Advantage

  • Local decisions

  • Locally serviced

  • Great low rates

  • Wide variety of options and terms

  • Langley has been lending in Hampton Roads for 79 years

  • Our team understands the market… we live here, work here, do business here