Google Chrome browser fix
We are working to restore compatibility lost by the upgrade from Chrome v.29 to v.30. In the meantime, if you are unable to connect to L@ngley Link using your Google Chrome browser, the extension "IE Tab" can help.
1) Go to https://chrome.google.com/webstore and enter "ie tab" in the search box.
2) Make sure the results are filtered by "Extensions".
3) Add to your chrome browser "IE Tab from ietab.net" by clicking the "+ FREE" button.
4) When you click the "+ FREE" button, the following pop-up box will appear, click "Add" to proceed.
5) After adding the IE tab extension, a documentation page will appear. When it does, close the browser.
6) Reopen Google Chrome, and you will find an IE icon to the right of the address bar.
6) Click on the IE icon and a second address bar will appear. Type in Langleyfcu.org to access L@ngley Link.