L@ngley Link Password Help
Don't remember your password? We can reset your password right over the phone.
Only the owner(s) on an account can change the password.
Temporary passwords assigned by the Contact Center are uppercase.
Uppercase letters are different than lowercase letters.
Your new password must contain 6 to 10 characters.
Your new password can contain a mixture of numbers and letters.
Your new password can contain uppercase, lowercase, or mixed case letters.
- Longer passwords are more secure than shorter passwords.
- Words are easier to remember than just random letters. Try picking a memorable word and adding a few numbers before and/or after it.
- For the protection of members' information, accounts are locked after five (5) unsuccessful attempts.
- L@ngley Link Touch-Tone service, which uses a numeric PIN, has a different password than L@ngley Link websites.
- Never tell anyone your password.