Constellation Club Benefits
- Free admission to Virginia Air & Space Center*
- Free admission to the Virginia Living Museum*
- 50% off admission to the Virginia Living Museum Planetarium*
- Free admission to the Peninsula Fine Arts Center*
- Free gift with accounts opened with $100 or more
- Initial $5 deposit in Little Dipper accounts (some restrictions apply)
- Term Share Accounts (Certificates) with $100 minimums
- Credit Card**
- Debit or ATM Card**
- Checking Accounts**
- Seminars and Events
- Annual Awards Opportunities [See criteria]
- Five $50 Share Deposits (through age 10)
- Five $100 Share Deposits (ages 11-18)
- One NASA Space Camp (Huntsville, AL) Scholarship (ages 11-18).
- Four $5,000 Jean M. Yokum College Scholarships (awarded to graduating high school seniors).
*Children 14 years & younger must be accompanied by an adult. IMAX, special exhibits & educational classes at additional charge. Does not constitute membership. Card cannot be used in conjunction with group rate.
**Age 17 and under require a qualifying joint owner.
*** Constellation Club members need to have maintained a "B" average or above - or equivalent assessment - in the current school year, and have made at least one deposit each quarter during the previous calendar year. Constellation Club Accounts need a minimum annual deposit total of $50 for Little Dippers or $100 for Shooting Stars. Share Deposits and Scholarships will be awarded via mail. Employees of LFCU and their families are not eligible for Awards or Scholarships.